welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
I'm waiting for my boat to sail by,
to carry me towards the end of the ocean...
Looking for someone...
♥Yoh
Y I Z H E N
she is the one and only
Yizhen. Yizhen sometimes also goes by the name
Yoh.
Yizhen is 20 in the year 2010 but will be 21 at 0000 07092009. Yizhen is currently working part-time bartender (come look for me for a free drink?) but looking for a full-time job. Yizhen enjoys reading comics and watching anime.
2:47 PM
Monday, December 01, 2008
Bored as usual, Monday Blue's strength is too strong for me to overcome. Right now I am blogging under my supervisor's nose... I'm fearless! Well, we are intelligent people, we can multi-task and still get the work done. Practically, just trying to sleep for this afternoon before going home today. Other group are like so relaxed since most of them are just continuing on their previous stuff. Haiz~ Just hate it when people add in suggestions since they just add on the burden but what can we do? Just listen lor and then throw it far far away!! q : Like I care!
Yesterday's wedding dinner was a bit dull, I think that I'm like spacing out most of the time. Food was okay, service just pass, host......... Don't dare to say, scared been seen and then been scolded. Well we got a free home ride my from 姨丈 because he drives a taxi so he offered to sent us home. By the time I reach home and get ready to sleep was almost like close to 12 already. So tired, really don't wish to go for any wedding dinner that I don't know the one getting married anymore! It always feel kinda weird!